Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Q: Job retry attemps with multiplexed jobs

2009-12-16 09:24:57
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Q: Job retry attemps with multiplexed jobs
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Nathan Kippen" <nate.kippen AT gmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:24:40 -0000
If the job is set off manually, then it will not re-try. When scheduled, the host properties can be set to "retry" job an xxxx number of times.

I am not aware of a "way" to do allow a job to re-run after its first failed attempt. But I am 90% sure when I have kicked off a manual job for a client, it will retry twice (which is the default I set) and then fail completely.

Simon