Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Barcode label oddity.

2009-12-02 16:35:23
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Barcode label oddity.
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:35:17 -0500

Boy if I had a nickel…

-Jonathan

From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu [mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Jeff Cleverley
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:21 PM
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Greetings,

It looks like when the tapes were first loaded in, the proper barcode rule for that library was not in place.  The LT tapes did what I wanted but the ARF ones did not.  Bob reminded me that I could delete the tapes now that I had the rule in place.  I deleted the tapes and ran it again.  The ARF tapes read in using the first 6.  Fortunately I hadn't written anything to the physical tape yet so I didn't have to deal with the bplabel or tape headers.

Thanks for all the replies.

Jeff