Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Exec Linux Cluster COnfiguration

2009-11-26 01:54:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec Linux Cluster COnfiguration
From: Innocent Thomas <Innocent.Thomas AT mascom DOT bw>
To: Harpreet SINGH <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>, "'VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>, "veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:54:18 +0200
Good morning..

I am not very much familiar with Backup Exec Client Agent for Linux. I have a
Windows Server 2003 Backup Exec 12.5 Media Server, and I have to configure two
Linux Clusters for File System Backup. I have looked around and couldn’t find
anything.  I can only see the note, what I need is to be able to add the
virtual host so that in case of failure, I can still run a backup from the
other node.

I would welcome tips on how to configure the two virtual nodes.

Best Regards

Innocent Thomas

 Think before you print