Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can you help me please

2009-11-17 04:20:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can you help me please
From: nizar motasim <nizar17_m AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:20:46 +0000
Dears

I had upgraded my system to windows 2008 with Exchange 2007 cluster ,and now have Veritas 6.5.2 also I have new library MLS6000 and tapes 1.6Tb ,I prepare everthing and I completed the configuration .Now I want to star to create my policies for both active directory and Exchange database .I want easy steps and which files needed to be backup for domain controller and exchange

can any one help me,and hope it will be soon

regards ,,

Nizar

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.