Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Does netbackup the 5.1 client agent backup(oracle/sql) works with 6.53 master /media ?

2009-10-14 06:52:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Does netbackup the 5.1 client agent backup(oracle/sql) works with 6.53 master /media ?
From: "Greenhough, Fiona" <fgreenhough AT fnb.co DOT za>
To: <Suresh_Natarajan AT toyota DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:47:01 +0200
Hi

I am running in an environment which is using a 6.5.3 master and media servers with some 5.1 clients and for a while everything as fine.  Out of the blue we start experiencing problems with database agents and system_state.  On upgrading to 6.5.3 all the problems disappeared.  The type of errors 14, 13, 40, 41.  Also 5.1 unpatched was not the best version on the planet!

Fiona