Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS ISSUE

2009-10-12 08:34:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS ISSUE
From: scott.george AT parker DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:08:16 -0400
It appears that your solution may not be a software solution.  It would
probably help if you gave us more information, like what kind of hardware
is being driven by the ACSLS server?  Your hardware will differ on how it
indicates hardware problems, but my first guess is that you have a robot
down.

harikrse <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
10/12/2009 04:04 AM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU

VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu]  ACSLS ISSUE

Hi All,

Kindly provide me a solution for the below issue,

When i log in to my acsls server and check the logs it shows as

Request: Transport Serial Number
Error: 0401 - General procedure error:  LSM is not ready

2009-10-11 21:07:24 DISMOUNT[0]:
546 N cl_log_lh_er.c 1  99
dm_lh_lsm_off: LH error type = LH_ERR_LSM_OFFLINE

Backups are not progressing and it is in queue for a long time. Hence how
can we bring up the LSM

PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation.