Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Possible Disaster Recovery Exercise Problem introduced in 6.5.3.1

2009-10-02 15:09:27
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Possible Disaster Recovery Exercise Problem introduced in 6.5.3.1
From: scott.george AT parker DOT com
To: John Nardello <john.nardello AT jpmchase DOT com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:05:00 -0400
John,

I believe that's it.  Our documentation had references to the vmglob
command, but gave to reason why.  That technote explains it.

As far as Sandor goes, what can you say about somebody who airs their
dirty laundry in a public forum? ;-)

Thanks John!

John Nardello <john.nardello AT jpmchase DOT com>
10/02/2009 02:34 PM

"scott.george AT parker DOT com" <scott.george AT parker DOT com>,
"veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn
DOT edu>
cc

Subject
RE: [Veritas-bu] Possible Disaster Recovery Exercise Problem introduced in
6.5.3.1

Have you tried this to disable EMM communication with them ?

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/303842.htm

- John Nardello