Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Annoying Thing (Unsorted List)

2009-09-10 21:12:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Annoying Thing (Unsorted List)
From: Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:08:22 -0400
Hello everyone,

As I was just to finish my email to the list:
On the "Backup, Archive, and Restore" utility...when you go to File and
select "Specify Netbackup Machines and Policy Type"...  The two list boxes
there "Source client for restore" and "Destination client to restore".  Is
there a way to alphabetically sort the clients there?

...I decided to the right thing first:  do a google search first :)   Well I
finally found this note:

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/287436.htm

It works indeed but the problem is,  as you use the list again and again, it
gets disorganized once again.  Is there a way around this?  or is there a
good reason for what appears to be poor usability?

Thanks!
Jorge