Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows SAN Media Server MSCS Exchange failvoer

2009-08-31 00:11:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows SAN Media Server MSCS Exchange failvoer
From: ssloh <ssloh AT singnet.com DOT sg>
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:22:23 +0800 (SGT)
Hi folks,

I have a situation that my Windows SAN media server MSCS Exchange failover
doesn't failover the storage unit ?

Setup information
Windows NBU 6.5.3 Master Server
Windows NBU 6.5.3 SAN Media Server with Exchange MSCS cluster
Using Exchange virtual hostname in backup policy
Storage Unit defines for both SAN Media Server
Storage Unit Group created to include both SAN Media Servers ST with "Failover"
mode

But when failover from Server_A to Server_B the Exchange backup still going
through Server_A ST ???

Do I really need "OpenStorage Option" License ? to accomplish above task ?

What other configuration I can check so that the storage unit will failover the
where the exchange agent is running the backup ?

Thanks