Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sharepoint 2007 Configuration

2009-08-30 13:41:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sharepoint 2007 Configuration
From: guru09 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:09:20 -0400
Hi Friends,
Today I have joined this forum and this is my first post in this forum. The
level of discussion in this forum inspired me to join immediately. Hope you
will help me too.

My Query is  :

I have sharepoint webserver and SQL 2008 server installed in same machine. The
Operating system is WINDOW2008 server and I have installed Netbackup 6.5.4. My
master server is also 6.5.4. Can someone help me with a proper document on how
to configure document level backup of sharepoint2007 using Netbackup.

I have already read many documents from Symantec sites but it is not much
helpful.

If anyone of you implemented netbackup for sharepoint 2007 + win2003/win2008
Operating system and have documented please send me at sameerim AT gmail DOT
com.