Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] netbackup 6.5.4 and Hyper-V

2009-08-14 15:35:28
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] netbackup 6.5.4 and Hyper-V
From: "George Winter" <george_winter AT symantec DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:32:29 -0700
Hi Alex.  Yes, the Flashbackup-Windows policy is used for Hyper-V
backups.  The single file restore capability that is found with
NetBackup for VMware has been extended to Hyper-V.  That is why the use
of the Flashbackup-Windows policy type.

More info can be found in the NetBackup for Hyper-V supplement:

Doc. ID: 318358

-George Winter