Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MSEO Audit file anyone

2009-08-13 08:53:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MSEO Audit file anyone
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:50:04 +0100
Has anyone got any audit file examples they are using for MSEO?

I'm running MSEO 6.1 on Netbackup 6.5.4 Solaris Sparc. Combined
Master/Media

When i kick off a couple of backups the correct info gets logged in
/var/log/mseo.log, yet when the normal scheduled backups run overnight
the log doesnt seem to have the correct information in it for every job.
It also seems to come up with the same backup id for many jobs.

I wondered if anyone had seen this before? Or had a sample audit file.

I'm running encrypted and none encrypted backups multiplexed to the same
media.

Also if people use Audit tags in the keyword section do they nest inside
the <mseo> tags or come afterwards?

Cheers