Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Symantec Private Branch Exchange error

2009-08-10 10:31:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Symantec Private Branch Exchange error
From: smwoodcrafts <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:28:33 -0400
We have had NetBakup client running for over a year on a server we are backing
up and last week we started having a problem connecting. When I looked into the
problem, I found the following error in the event viewer under the system tab:

The Symantec Private Branch Exchange service terminated with service-specific
error 22 (0x16).

What has happened here?

smwoodcrafts