Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape Robot Comparison

2009-08-08 12:06:27
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape Robot Comparison
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:03:06 +0300
Hi,
May I ask, are you satisfied with the Path to tape option? It is worth to
loose one fiber optic to do the duplications?
As I see it, having one dedicated media server for duplication and not using
one dedicate fiber for path to tape is more efficient.

What I like at DXi7500 id the ability to duplicate to another DXi with the
knowledge of NBU (with the latest firmware.)

stefanos