Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 52 Errors after upgrade to 6.5.4

2009-07-27 09:50:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 52 Errors after upgrade to 6.5.4
From: "BeDour, Wayne" <WBedour AT lear DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:46:56 -0400

Our environment, HP-UX 11-31 with a SureStore 20/700 tape library, one master / media server running NetBackup 6.5.4 backing up mainly HP servers with a few Sun and Windows boxes thrown in. One NBU 6.5.4 SSO media server running on windows sharing 4 drives.

We upgraded from 6.5.3 to 6.5.4 last week and are now getting a bunch of “(52) timed out waiting for media manager to mount volume” errors.  We weren’t getting these errors before the upgrade.  I have checked the Troubleshoot items in the gui and nothing there seems to address this issue.  Anyone seen this problem or have any ideas or tips for this?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne BeDour

Unix System Administrator

PH: 313-593-9876

Internet:  wbedour AT lear DOT com

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.