Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 Catalog backup - Issue???

2009-07-22 20:08:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 Catalog backup - Issue???
From: Dennis Peacock <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:04:36 -0400
Judy,

Do you show anything under /usr/openv/netbackup/volmgr/database?
I don't show a single file or directory under that directory.

The only thing that spurred this was when we were at DR last week and the media
pools were not there after the catalog import.

I wish there was a way to post a screenshot on this forum.  :)