Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Server offline for disk

2009-07-14 01:34:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Server offline for disk
From: WALLEBROEK Bart <Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:30:42 +0200
The Media Manager is active when going to devices --> Media>Servers and
selecting the server.

It is only after a complete stop and start of the NetBackup services
(bpdown/bpup) on this Media Server that the queued jobs go back to running
state.  To me it seems it has something to do with bpbrm as I need to kill 1 or
more services manually every time because they don't get stopped by bpdown.

Best Regards,
Bart WALLEBROEK
Backup admin
Enterprise Applications Delivery - Infrastructure Management
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL