Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Million file backup issue

2009-07-01 02:44:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Million file backup issue
From: Jayles <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 02:41:31 -0400
Increasing the time out limit will be good, but might not really solve the
error code "0" and "1". It will also depending on your application. Suggest you
run thru the files, and see if they are critical files that encounter error 0 &
1.

My experience with my customer is as such that the files are random when hit
with error 0 & 1. In the end, they ignore the error msg.