Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java Admin GUI on Windows - can't login to Solaris master

2009-06-17 19:21:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java Admin GUI on Windows - can't login to Solaris master
From: "Conner, Neil" <neil AT mbari DOT org>
To: Veritas List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:16:59 -0700
6.5.3.1 on Solaris 10.

I recently upgraded to 6.5.3.1 from 6.0 MP5.

On my XP box, I uninstalled the 6.0 Windows admin gui and Java admin gui – both used to work no problem.  Then I installed the 6.5.3.1 Windows admin gui and Java admin gui.  Windows admin gui works same as ever, but Java admin gui throws the following error:

Unable to login, status: 514
NB-Java: bpjava-msvc is not compatible with this application version (6.5.3)...

I have tried uninstalling Java admin gui and re-installing – same error.  Java admin gui works perfectly on master.  I login as root on both consoles...

Neil