Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] need suggestions on what timeouts to change

2009-06-17 10:24:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] need suggestions on what timeouts to change
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:21:20 -0500

I have a new set of Windows servers on a different domain.

They all work 98% of the time.

I have them set up to do mulit jobs so each server gets 4 job streams.

There are 4 servers and each day at least 1 server has issues.

Some times for that server it has 1 or 2 jobs that fail but also some that work.

It always fails with a 24.

I have set them up to only allow 1 job to run at a time on each server to limit the load on the server.

So now I need to see if maybe I need to change any of the timeouts to see if it will help.

So I thought I would ask for suggestions while I do my research.

Thanks for you help.