Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting Error 13

2009-06-13 10:54:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting Error 13
From: smwoodcrafts <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:51:05 -0400
We have 5 clients running Windows 2008 and most are running fine, but one is
failing with error 13. This is the error messages I am getting:

Error bpbrm(pid=2972) socket read failed, An existing connection was forcibly
closed by the remote host.  (10054)
Error bptm(pid=6116) socket operation failed - 10054 (at child.c.1294)
Error bptm(pid=6116) unable to perform read from client socket, connection may
have been broken
Error bpbrm(pid=2972) could not send server status message
end writing; write time: 00:43:26
file read failed(13)

We are backing up All_Local_Drives

It is also a Domain Controller.