Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover

2009-06-12 11:02:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:58:41 -0400
Are there more then one cluster group.

We found that we would be given a cluster name, but there might be 3 or 4
different groups that could move between the physical nodes.
So we might have vir1 and group2 on node 1a and group3 on node 1b. Which would
then lead to the 71 errors and netbackup was looking for group3's disk resource
to be with vir1.

len