Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Auditors here again, I've got a question....

2009-06-08 13:56:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Auditors here again, I've got a question....
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "BeDour, Wayne" <WBedour AT lear DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:52:54 -0400

To see which media / backup IDs etc... were used for a given policy:

bpimmedia -L -policy <policy>  -d MM/DD/CCYY HH:MM:SS -e  MM/DD/CCYY HH:MM:SS

Where policy is the policy used to do the backup, -d specifies the start of the time range in which you’re interested and –e specifies the end of the time range.