Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 FA results

2009-05-28 08:19:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 FA results
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "WALLEBROEK Bart" <Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:16:39 +0100
When is 6.5.4 out?
I upgraded 6.5.2 yesterday
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
WALLEBROEK Bart
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:43 PM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

>Message: 10
>Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:35:37 +0200
>From: "Akker Henk van den" <H.vandenAkker AT wml DOT nl>
>Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 FA results
>To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
>
>Hello,
>

>I'm curious whether there are people who already upgraded to the new
>version?
>

>Henk van den Akker

I have upgraded 2 remote production environments last week Friday (1
small environment (1 Master/Media) and a large one (clustered Master)).

On NetBackup side I did not see ANY issue.  The only issue we have right
now is that our backup reporting software (none-NetBackup) does not
recognize the version of NetBackup so it cannot update.  This issue
should be solved by the end of this week.

I plan to upgrade 2 other remote environments (1 large and 1 small) next
week and after another 2 weeks I will upgrade our 2 main environments (1
large (1 Master + 1 Media Server) and 1 very large one (clustered Master
+ 34 Media Servers))

Best Regards,
Bart WALLEBROEK
Backup Admin
S.W.I.F.T.

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: