Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 12.5 License Installation

2009-05-21 13:43:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 12.5 License Installation
From: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com>
To: "Koping Wang" <kwang AT esri DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:40:34 -0700

Koping

I am looking to find additional information to make sure that my settings will not be overwritten once I install the new key. I choose the "Install Options and License Keys on this Media Server" and add the "Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Servers" key and hit next, it automatically has 3 options chosen, Tape Device Drivers, Online Documentation and Enable Robotic Library Support. So should I remove the three options and continue through the install so only the key is updated? Will this key I enter encompass the robotic library support, remote agents for windows and Backup exec for windows servers?

Daniel