Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Error Code 57 - Client Connection Refused

2009-05-06 09:05:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Error Code 57 - Client Connection Refused
From: ken_zufall AT goodyear DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:01:42 -0400

Make sure Master and Media servers are properly listed.

Ken Zufall
Technical Analyst
D660C
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
GTN 446.0592 or 330.796.0592

NBU <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

05/06/2009 08:55 AM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU

VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu]  Error Code 57 - Client Connection Refused

Hi Forum,

Facing a problem with a new windows client having Win2k3 SP2 32 bit OS, server is under domain.

I have installed NBU 6.0 MP6 on it. From Solaris Master server i am able to ping to the client ip and telnet to bpcd & bprd. Verified all necessary netbackup ports in services file on the client side.

Even from Client i am able to ping Master / Media Server. bpclntcmd also give proper output.

But

When i initiate the backup it gives 57 error.

Any suggestions pls.