Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Puredisk experiences ?

2009-04-23 12:10:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Puredisk experiences ?
From: "Ambrose, Monte" <mambrose AT qualcomm DOT com>
To: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:06:48 -0700

Michael

We are using it to backup a few hundred clients across the world.  Probably about 10 different countries.   First backup can take a while but it’s all incremental after that and it seems to work pretty well.  It also has an aggressive integration path with NetBackup that I like.  Let me know if you have any specific questions about it.

Monte