Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Oracle Script for Window Systems

2009-04-22 08:58:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Oracle Script for Window Systems
From: Todd Jackxon <netbackup.info AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:55:03 -0400
Hello Everyone

Is there anyone out there running Oracle on a Windows box?
If so can you explain how you are running your script on the client
side for Backups?

All of our systems are Unix or Linux and the 1 Window system we have is backing up by using
some type of Oracle export scheduled task to another system and backing it up
through File System. This is not the way to go but we don't have any example running
this properly from Windows client. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Client is Windows 2003 Standard, SP2 - NBU 6.5.3.1

Master server is Windows NBU 6.5.3.1

Thanks
Todd