Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Barcode rules

2009-04-20 14:23:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Barcode rules
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:20:29 -0400
I had this issue here and decided it wasn't worth the burden.  All our
old SDLT media runs with no barcode rules and I made the change when we
upgraded to new LTO3 media.  Unless you need those first two characters
to differentiate media i.e. no AP1000L3 and BP1000L3 you should be fine
and I doubt its worth the trouble.

-Jonathan