Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Client Listing

2009-04-16 18:05:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Client Listing
From: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com>
To: "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT Staples DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:02:20 -0700

Mark

Thanks for the response. I will give it a try and see if it pulls what we need.

IndyMac Federal Bank, FSB; now OneWest Bank, FSB
Daniel Jimenez
Technical Consultant
16608 Valley View Ave
La Mirada, CA 90638
Phone: 714-520-3421
Cell: 562-480-2966
Fax: 714-520-3470
Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com
Website: http://www.imb.com/
Website: http://www.onewestbank.com/
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
let the sender know and delete the message. Thank you.