Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Client Listing

2009-04-16 17:00:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Client Listing
From: Jon Bousselot <jon-bousselot AT pacbell DOT net>
To: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
If you haven't manually purged any of the directories, in the {install path}/netbackup/db/images directory there will be a series of directories for your current clients plus any old clients.  The current ones will have the catalog image data in them, and the old ones should be empty.
This is the only long term history I've been able to find on old NBU systems, since activity logs and catalog data purge over time.

-Jon