Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP questions

2009-04-13 11:05:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP questions
From: shudson653 AT aol DOT com
To: netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:36:57 -0400
Sorry , Right you are Patrick. Since we upgraded to NBU 6.5 and didn't upgrade our Hardware platform on the Master Server ( solaris 8 64 bit)
we have been having performance problems. Since we can't upgrade the Hardware ( Long Story) we are trying to move as much off the Master Server as we can. NDMP is running from the Master Server , that is the Master Server has 5 NDMP drives defined from 4 different Netapp filers. We want to move this traffic from the Master Server to a Media Server and we are not sure how to do it.... I did not do the initial NDMP configuration setup so i amat a bit of a Disadvantage..... Thanks...