Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore not successful when target client is changed

2009-04-08 01:35:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore not successful when target client is changed
From: bnetra <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 01:31:56 -0400
NBU 6.0MP4 on Windows Server 2003
While restoring a backup to a different target server NBU returns status code 0
but the files are not present in the destination folder. What could be the
problem? Same restore when done to the source (original) client it is working
fine, but when I change it to another destination client it is not writing the
files?
Would appreciate an early reply.
Thanks.