Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux Client GUI

2009-04-07 10:17:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux Client GUI
From: "McDonald II, James F." <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:12:27 -0400

I tried to practice restoring from a Linux client (RHEL 5.0), using the client GUI, and I received the following error: Exit Status 131: client is not validated to use the server (Status 131).  I checked the bp.conf file and the server name and client name match the Master server entries.  My master/media server is Windows 2003 and I am using NBU 6.5.  Has anyone gotten this error in the past?  What needs to be added/edited?  Thanks in advance.