Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2009-04-01 20:19:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: Harpreet SINGH <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>
To: "Daniel Otto" <dan_otto AT symantec DOT com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:16:02 +0800
Dear Daniel,

I have 3 Redhat 5 clients and my master/media server is on Redhat 2.4.6.
I had the same issue. Then Support has recommended for below action. From
that day it is working fine for me.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/290148.htm

chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/openv/lib/libnbmangle.so
chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/openv/lib/libvxPBXCommon.so
chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/openv/lib/libvxPBX.so
chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/openv/lib/libvxPBXVxSS.so
chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/openv/lib/libvxVxSSIOP.so
chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/openv/lib/libnbservice.so
=======

You can try this one and let me know.

With Warm Regards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Harpreet Singh Chana

Phone  :   (O) 6895 - 4326
Fax       :    (O) 6895 - 4991
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient,  any disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or
any action taken by you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this message in error,  please delete it
and contact the sender immediately.  Thank you.

             "Daniel Otto"
             <dan_otto@symante
             c.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "McDonald II, James F."
             veritas-bu-bounce         <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>,

             s AT mailman.eng DOT aub         <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn
DOT edu>
             urn.edu                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/01/2009 09:25          Re: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
             PM

See if this helps-
STATUS CODE 58: "Can't connect to client" Troubleshooting procedures for
Status 58 errors.
http://support.veritas.com/docs/321172