Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Not all drives appear to be used

2009-03-25 07:33:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Not all drives appear to be used
From: mcw012765 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:30:21 -0400
Are your jobs all using the same policy unit?

Not sure what policy unit is.  They are all looking for the same storage unit

Are your jobs all using the same MPX setting?

Yes

Are your policies all set to allow multiple streams and set to use MPX?

Use

Are your storage units set to use MPX?

Yes, max drives is set at 10. max streams is set at 10.

Are your jobs of the same type, e.g., Filesystem?

All are Windows.

I do not know of any changes that have been made.  I was not having this issue
before.  I appreciate everyone's input.