Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Licensing for Exchange

2009-03-21 13:15:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Licensing for Exchange
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:49:48 -0500
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Preston, Doug <dpreston AT landam DOT com> wrote:
My Master and all 4 Media servers are now at 6.5.3 and half my clients
are there.  The new servers for the Exchange server will get 6.5.3
installed once we get the exchange client license.

Don't forget to apply the 6.5.3.1 security patch.  Unless you like remotely exploitable security holes.

Also, for those folks posting versions on the list, remember that when you're saying you're running a remotely exploitable versions (and there are few out there), you need to be really, really careful what you're advertising...  Although all of us are hopefully nice people, there are no guarantees and your security folks might have a few issues with what you're making public.

    .../Ed