Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Licensing for Exchange

2009-03-20 19:38:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Licensing for Exchange
From: Brendan Clover <Brendan.Clover AT unisa.edu DOT au>
To: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:46:23 +1030
Hi Doug,

We have recently bought licenses for our Exchange 2007 CCR environment, the
licenses we bought were the NB Exchange agent licence plus a NB client licence
for each server (4 in our case), the client license was also dependent on the
number of physical CPUs in the server.

Regards,

Brendan Clover
Information Technologist
Systems Infrastructure
University of South Australia
Phone: +61 8 830 23641
Fax: +61 8 830 25800

Log your own service calls here: http://www.unisa.edu.au/helpdesk
AskIT documentation and FAQs: http://www.unisa.edu.au/askit

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of
this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient
is unauthorised. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by
return e-mail or otherwise) immediately