Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape usage for last 15 days

2009-03-19 10:50:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape usage for last 15 days
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: "Baumann, Kevin" <kbaumann AT akamai DOT com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:26:29 +0000
Theres many ways to do this.

I myself use the following depending on what other info i need :-

bpverify -p -sl <schedule> -hoursago <hours> | awk '/^Media/ {print $4}'

I use this for finding out DR tapes as all the policies have a DR
schedule and run each day.
You can change -sl <sched> for -policy <policy> and you can change
-hoursago for the -s <start date> -e <end date> if you wish

You can also use :-

bpimagelist -media -hoursago 375 |awk '{print $1}' (375 = 15 * 24hours)

Add -U or -L for fancier output if required