Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] update: issues with 6.5.3 and windows 2008

2009-03-12 13:16:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] update: issues with 6.5.3 and windows 2008
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:47:21 -0500

In my research I found two other people reporting 49’s when running backups after an update.

Both on older versions ( as far back as 3.5)

And both of they say that it just fixed itself.

Well…. Mine has just fixed its self.

I was testing at 4:00 pm and they failed with 49’s

At 4:30 pm they worked.

Upgrade some more servers and they worked.

I asked everybody I could if anything was done.

I have never been able to find a reason for getting the 49 return codes on those servers.

But they are working now