Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu Digest, Vol 34, Issue 51

2009-02-25 15:41:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu Digest, Vol 34, Issue 51
From: "David McMullin" <David.McMullin AT CBC-Companies DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:27:09 -0500
I did a catalog backup on my 6.5.2A master unix server, and restored it to my
(in process of becoming) new 6.5.3.1 master unix server. Since I kept the name
the same it worked like a champ, except all my storage units, and storage unit
groups are gone. The policies and SLP are there, and they reference the (no
longer existing) old storage groups.

Where are these located on the old server?

Is there any simple copy and paste that I can copy these from my current master
server? If they are on the catalog backup I can restore them. Or I can scp them
from the existing server.

TIA!

David McMullin