Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Special Tapes to policies

2009-02-25 11:22:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Special Tapes to policies
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:00:22 -0600
How many tape drives you got?

Could you have 1 tape drive assigned to this project?

Remember that the hcart on the tape drives and the tapes are just tags
that have to match.

Set one drive to something else say hcart2, barcode rule your special
tapes to hcart2, set up a storage unit to hcart2. set your policy to use
that storage unit.

Just the first thing that came to me.... just an idea.