Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scripting bpdbjobs

2009-02-19 23:54:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scripting bpdbjobs
From: fullejn <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:30:21 -0500
I have been tasked to query bpdbjobs regularly to report back all successful
full backups of all clients. I have been staring at man for bpdbjobs and have
found the command and options below, but I need more assistance massaging it
for the desired results. Anyone currently have something similar working?

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpdbjobs -all_columns -M ${BACKUPSERVER}| cut
-d, -f1-34 | awk -F, '{print $1, $4, $5, $6, $7, $33}'