Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 Release Update 3 Hotfix 1 (6.5.3.1)

2009-02-19 15:30:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 Release Update 3 Hotfix 1 (6.5.3.1)
From: X_S <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:18:24 -0500
I'm sorry, I know that we can install the hotfix on the clients as long as the
master and media has it.  I wanted to know if the vulnerability exists on the
clients as well and if the hotfix Should be installed on them.  i can install
the hotfix on a dozen servers quickly but installing it on over 1000 clients is
a headache.