Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] help in understanding a MAC ls

2009-02-18 18:32:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] help in understanding a MAC ls
From: "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT staples DOT com>
To: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:13:59 -0700
You could do something like this for one stream...

NEW_STREAM
/mydir/[!a-zA-Z0-9]*

This would catch any directory not starting with a non-alphanumeric.

Make sure you've got one or it'll error with a status 71.  I get around this by putting /etc/password in every stream, it's always there (unix, of course).

-M