Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Multiple Master for Single Client

2009-02-13 07:20:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Multiple Master for Single Client
From: Dean <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:56:52 +1100
It should work the same as on Windows. As long as both master servers have a SERVER= entry in bp.conf, they will both be able to back up the host.

When using B&R gui, or bprestore from the host, it will default to whatever is the first server listed in bp.conf, but that is easy to change.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:00 PM, NBU <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

My aim is to have automated way.

I have tried successfully this on windows client but on unix i am not sure whether i have to change the EMM server enteries every time i backup from different masters.