Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OT: Re: printout Vault profile

2009-02-12 17:06:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OT: Re: printout Vault profile
From: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
To: "Stump, Bob A" <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:43:59 -0600

Ok, now can you name the movie that's from? (I only know of one, there's probably others).

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

"Stump, Bob A" <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

02/12/2009 02:49 PM

"Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>
cc
VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] printout Vault profile

I found it once I traversed the links :-)

I ftp'd it from my unix master to my laptop so that I could look with
IE.
I can read it but,

It is U-G-L-Y
It ain't got no alibi.