Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] printout Vault profile

2009-02-12 14:58:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] printout Vault profile
From: "Stump, Bob A" <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>
To: "Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>, <rob.worman AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:40:02 -0600
#find /usr/openv -name vault.xml

Returns nothing.
Where is this file?

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Rosenkoetter, Gabriel
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:24 PM
To: 'rob.worman AT gmail DOT com'
Cc: 'VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'

... or any other modern web browser, all of which are capable of parsing
XML. But I'm not generally in the habit of installing IE on Unix
servers, you? In any case, passing it through, for example, PHP's
simple_xml library would be more useful for generating printed reports.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
Radian Group Inc, Senior Systems Engineer