Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] printout Vault profile

2009-02-12 14:37:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] printout Vault profile
From: "Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>
To: "'rob.worman AT gmail DOT com'" <rob.worman AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:23:56 -0500
... or any other modern web browser, all of which are capable of parsing XML.
But I'm not generally in the habit of installing IE on Unix servers, you? In
any case, passing it through, for example, PHP's simple_xml library would be
more useful for generating printed reports.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
Radian Group Inc, Senior Systems Engineer