Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exclude list for windows and cli

2009-02-10 15:33:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exclude list for windows and cli
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:18:41 -0600

I know I can go into the gui and open the properties for a bunch of servers at once and add an item to the exclude list for them all.

There has to be a command that I can run on the master server to add a file to a client exclude list – right?

I have to add a new exclude to all my windows servers and I don’t want to take all the time to add them via the gui and I wanted to write a script on my unix master to do it.

Problem is I cannot find the command.

So anybody know how to do this via cli?